Win an indoor skydiving session for two
If you’re in need of some excitement, fear not, little green plane fans. We’ve got a brand new Facebook competition that’ll have you reaching for your thinking caps - and the prize will have you reaching for your goggles...
In order to win a fabulous indoor skydiving session for two, we want you to go to our Facebook page, like it and add your own thoughts to this phrase:
‘I’ll be changing my ways of working in 2012 by...’
You don’t have to pretend to be a goody two-shoes; if your plans are to reduce your workload by 50% in 2012, let us know why.
If you’re planning on taking more time out to be with your family, pursue a hobby or just avoid the office, tell us.
Perhaps you’re planning on working twice as hard, in order to get that big promotion?
Maybe you’re quitting smoking in order to avoid a five-minute break every hour?
There’s no right or wrong answer - we’ll be picking the best answer based on its originality - nothing else.
- Minimum age: 4 (under 18’s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have any concerns, it is best to check before booking
- Available Monday to Friday term time only
- The dates these vouchers cannot be used are: 19th Dec 2011 to 5th Jan 2012], 13th to 24th Feb 2012, 2nd to 13th April 2012, 4th to 8th June 2012, 22nd Oct to 2nd Nov 2012, 17th Dec to 7th Jan 2013, Bank holidays 2012: 2nd Jan, 6th April, 9th April, 7th May, 4th June, 5th June, 27th Aug, 25th Dec, 26th Dec, 1st Jan 2013
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking