Perfect your emails with our screenshot test
Screenshot testing is one of the highlights in little green plane. This nifty testing tool allows you to see what your email will look like once it is delivered across 20+ email clients including Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, Outlook, Apple Mail, and iPhone.
What is screenshot testing?
The answer is simple. Your email is sent to many of the major email clients, once it has been received in the inbox, a screenshot is taken. The screenshots are then sent back to little green plane and shown to you, giving you an indication of what your email looks like.
Why should I use the screenshot test?
- The screenshot test can give you the chance to make your emails more professional.
- It shows you what your email will look like so you can tweak certain lines of text for certain email clients.
- You can tailor your email to suit a specific email client by looking at your target market. From my experience, businesses tend to use Microsoft Outlook, and personal emails tend to follow Gmail, Hotmail, as well as Apple Mail.
- You don’t need to have accounts in all of the different email clients to be able to see how your email will look, so you can save a lot of testing time.
- Every email client renders emails differently, so you can’t get it right 100% of the time. But you can make sure it looks correct in the email clients you know your contacts use.
This useful test can really prove useful to all email marketers.
If you have used it, what do you think? Is it invaluable to your email marketing?