New Google+ page for little green plane
little green plane now has its very own Google+ page, giving you another way to engage with us about your email marketing campaigns.
Not sure what it is?
According to the firm, “Google+ pages help you connect with the customers and fans who love you. Not only can they recommend you with a +1, or add you to a circle, they can actually spend time with your team, face-to-face-to-face. All you need to do is start sharing, and you'll soon find the super fans and loyal customers that want to say hello."
New to Google+?
We love it because of these key features:
- Divide your connections into Circles and post updates by audience.
- Use Google voice and video chat to talk to groups and provide online presentations in its Hangouts feature.
- Easily drag and drop people into your Circles and images into Albums.
- Chat with people on Google+ chat to assist with support queries or to obtain customer feedback.
- Seamlessly integrate your corporate or educational videos with YouTube.
- You can even sync your Google+ account up with your existing social media sites if this floats your boat.
- Google has also launched Direct Connect so that anyone types + ahead of your company name into its search bar will be directed to your Google+ page.
After launching this summer, Google+ already has over 40 million registrants and is showing a much faster growth than Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Want to see it in action?
Visit little green plane’s Google+ page
Why not set one up today for your own organisation?